Tuesday, January 18, 2011

To Market To Market...and felt food tutorials

I just finished this darling little market bag, isn't it cute?!
I love all the sweet little felt food.
The pattern is by May Blossom by Simone Gooding (check out her beautiful blog HERE!). It was so easy to make, really, I'm not just saying that! I made it for Pine Needles and it will be headed there tomorrow (where you can also buy the pattern! The sooner the patterns sell out the sooner I get my cute little market bag back :), but me and C couldn't help play with it just a little bit before I took it to the shop. I have a feeling I will be making a second
one over the next few days.
There are so many adorable examples of free felt food patterns and tutorials on the web.
HERE! is a site that has linked to a ton.


1 comment:

  1. I love this! Felt food is on my Christmas list if I ever finish the other projects and get to it. ;)

    ReplyDelete