Friday, January 7, 2011

Triangle, circle, square!

For the employee party at my work we always draw names and make a gift for another employee. It's fun, but pretty stressful, especially when you are sewing for some VERY talented women. This is what I've made for my person this year. I'm going to tuck these in a little basket along with some sewing supplies, thread, needles, that sort of thing. Hope she likes it (hope she doesn't look too close at my stitches!).
The pin cushion is just my tomato pin cushion pattern NOT squished into a flat tomato shape. My husband gave me the idea to make a circle pincushion, square needle case and triangle scissor holder. Brilliant! I got the scissor holder from this cute blog... http://www.themotherhuddle.com/tutorial-little-scissors-case/


No comments:

Post a Comment