Monday, January 31, 2011

My favorite fabric...(right now)


One of my favorite fabric designers is Sweetwater. I have loved every line of fabric they have put out so far. The quilt I made for my dad was out of their fabric line PURE. I also check their blog often and just recently joined their Label Crew. Every month they send me a pattern using their newest fabric, along with iron on labels to go with it, AND a personalized label with my name on it.

Here's some pictures of what I made with the January kit. Perfect for Valentines Day. It's a little diffrent than the pattern they sent me, but I was afraid to use up to much of my charm packs of Sunkissed. Sometimes when I get new fabric that I love I have a really hard time using it. I want it to stay perfect and I'm afraid I'll mess it up.

I should be getting the February kit in the mail sometime this week...

1 comment: