Sunday, August 1, 2010

So I changed the look of my blog, again. I think this one will stick though, it feels more my style. And it feels more relaxed, which I am happy to say, my life has become a lot more relaxed since my kids went off to school. I am surprised at just how peaceful and relaxed my days have become now that The Boy and P are at school most of the day. I knew I was looking forward to this day, but I forgot just how easy only have one child is. Our mornings are still hectic and come 3:30 our home becomes very loud and energetic, but for those hours in between when it is just me and little C, it's bliss! I do love our loud and crazy family though. I love that my children's friends feel welcome here and that we usually have a full house. And I absolutely adore my children and all that they are. But let me tell you what, it's a lot easier to say all this now that they are gone for a good chunk of the day! If you would have asked me 2 weeks ago how I felt about our home life, I don't know that I could have been so optimistic.


Since things have slowed down quite a bit I have made it a point to be extra patient when I do need to step it up and become super mom. I have that time durning the day to get some things done around the house and recharge my batteries, as well as spend quality time with my baby. I have also been working on a bunch of new projects and I hope to put up tutorials soon. Here is an idea that I am super excited to get started on...





You can follow the link above to this really fun blog and this incredibly cute idea! Me and C are off to Target to look for some bright beach towels and probably grab an ice cream cone. Maybe we'll stop by the big kids school for lunch and drop off a special treat for them too. Whew, I feel like I am on top of this mommy thing again!

No comments:

Post a Comment