Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Playing With Dolls

Shhh, don't tell, but P will be getting a very special present this year from the big guy with the beard (no, not my husband... Santa!). I bought her this Madama Alexander doll a few months ago (same size, shape and cuteness of an American Girl doll, but half the price) and have been making matching doll and girl clothes for her.
I'm just so excited about it I have to tell someone! Since I can't tell her, you get to hear all about it.

My favorite is this little skirt.

But I also really like these matching pillowcase dresses.

I have in the works matching pajama's and t shirts/jeans outfits. The sad thing is, P doesn't like dolls. I really think I am making this mostly for me, because it's been a lot of fun!

3 comments:

  1. Even if it is just for you they're fantastic! What a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure if P doesn't want them C would love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who can recommend to me the best product among those in the list on this site? Wholesale Crop Tops

    ReplyDelete