Tuesday, July 27, 2010


I sent my little "P" off to first grade today. I was a nervous wreck all night last night. I hardly slept at all; and when I did sleep, I had nightmares about my own childhood experiences. I slept most of the afternoon away today, grateful for a quiet house but missing P. But she got off the bus right on time today and gave me a big hug. That made me feel better :) She had a fantastic day at school. They played games, ate lunch, and she saw a bunch of her friends from home. I know tomorrow will be much easier on me. I'll sleep well tonight and maybe even get some sewing done during C's nap time!
The Boy started 3rd grade! He is getting so big so fast. He has his own computer at school and a couple friends from last year are in his class. As I write this my doorbell is ringing every 5 minutes as new friends come over to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment