Thursday, March 15, 2012

New Look

What do you think of my new look? I'm liking it quite a bit. I probably change the look of my blog too often, but I come across all these fun blogs and think "Ooo, I want mine to look like that!". But this design I like. It seems to fit my style. Simple and sweet (not always my personality, mind you, my style...) Anyways, let me show you around a bit!


You'll notice up above there are some new pages labeled "Home, About Me, Finished Quilts, Printables, and Pajama Pants Tutorial"
I added the Pajama Pants Tutorial page because that is by far my most popular. Check out the rest of them. I especially like the Finished Quilts page, it's rewarding to see them all in one place. I have a few more quilts hanging around my home, maybe I'll add pictures of them too, in time.


On my side bar I have links to my Pinterest, Twitter (I'm new to Twitter as of today so there is not much there yet) and Etsy sites. There is also a button for you to share and a link to all my post labeled "tutorials".



Well, that's about it. I'm proud to say I designed it all myself. I found a fantastic little shop called Delicious Scraps where all the adorable kits are only .99 cents! This is where I got all my elements (the background, cute little birdy, ect...). Lot's of little freebies too! I posted their button on my sidebar, so you can go check them out.

2 comments:

  1. I really love your new look!
    Check my new blog out too.
    http://dreamquiltcreate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute... I love coming to a Blog that is clean and fresh looking.

    ReplyDelete