Friday, March 9, 2012

My Favorite Fabric Stash Busting Ideas

I'm just going to link today if thats ok with you. I LOVE when people link to my blog, it makes me feel so "cool" :) Hope no one out there minds but here is a few ideas I am in love with right now. With Spring approaching (slowly) I feel the need to do a little Spring cleaning... of my fabric staSh. Here's just a few of my favorite fabric stash busting ideas...
FABRIC COVERED BUTTON TUTORIAL (WITHOUT EXPENSIVE BUTTON COVER KITS!) ADORABLE WINDOW TREATMENT
BEAUTIFUL FABRIC ROSES
SO CUTE, LITTLE HOUSES!
PRETTY LITTLE BIRDS
SCRAPPY SUNSHINE PILLOW (I tried so hard to find the source for this little pillow and had no luck. If anyone knows, please comment and let me know!) Check back with me Monday for a little tutorial of my own that would be a perfect stash busting project! And by the way, if anyone out there ever wants to use pictures from this blog (EXCEPT pictures of my kids, of course) and link back to me... feel free! I would be so flattered!

1 comment: