Thursday, July 22, 2010

My Girls Room

I had a limited budget to work with and I am not some fantastic designer, but I think I created a very girly little place for my girls to call their own. Here are some pictures of my favorite things in the room...
The dress up corner with the 4$ mirror from Target is C's favorite spot.

Loved this color blue spray paint I found and went a little crazy with it. (can of spray paint- 3$, frames- basement find FREE, cute scrapbook paper- 3$)
The little owls are a pattern I made that perhaps someday I will get around to
posting on this blog.
My wonderfully talented mom painted this picture for P.
(hoping to get one for C soon *hint hint*)
The Cutest Quilt Ever (if I do say so myself). It hangs crooked but I love it anyway. It's a pattern by Pine Mountain Designs called Little Things.

My favorite block of the Cutest Quilt Ever Quilt.

Another cute block (don't look at my quilting, I was still practicing!)

The curtain I made from a 6$ flat sheet from Target and a couple yards of rick rack.

And my most favorite thing about the room, THE GIRLS! Here is P and her BFF
on the new bunk bed.