Monday, September 16, 2013

Summer Quilt #2

 
Here's the big project of the summer I talked about. My mom and dad recently moved and mom commissioned me to make a queen sized quilt for her bed in their new home.
 
The pattern for this quilt is called a disappearing 4 patch and it's actually really simple. (you can find it for free HERE) It just took me so long to make because of all the many things we had going on this summer. But I was able to wrap it up quickly when the kids went back to school and my mom loved it.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful!!! I love the fabric choice, blocks, and the quilting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow--amazing! Wish I could quilt like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this quilt, I have been thinking of sewing this pattern, this has just confirmed I should, thankyou for sharing,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! The quilting works beautifully. Great job

    ReplyDelete