Thursday, September 1, 2011

New Blog Design


What do you think? In case you haven't noticed, I am not great with computers. I've taught myself how to do this blog from trial and error. I've learned a lot through tutorials online and I'm totally thankful to all those cute-free-blog websites out there.

I had to change up my blog again, something about "exceding bandwidth"... whatever that means. So, here's the new look. Not sure I like the header to one side like that but I'll have to play with it more later, kids are due home from school in 20 minutes and I've been on this computer ALL DAY!

Update: Ok, I think I fixed a few things that were bothering me (at least my header is centered now). I'll continue to work on it some more but for now I'm worried that it's just boring. Perhaps I need to just walk away for today.

1 comment:

  1. Style Lockers is one of the leading retailers of Italian Apparel in the UK, we are proud to provide high-quality men, women, and children's trendy clothes like cotton joggers, cardigans, cotton trousers, women pants, Italian Clothing, plus size clothing etc.

    ReplyDelete