Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Summertime!


It's no secret that Summer is my FAVORITE. Honestly I feel like all I do all Winter is complain (sorry!).  It used to be that Fall was my favorite season, but that was before I had kids in school. If you're looking for a good laugh THIS had me in tears the other night! I think every mother I know feels this way at the end of the school year. As I was looking for pictures to add to for this post I was amazed how much we've done already... and the kids have only been home a week!

We wrapped up the school year perfectly, with great grades and lots of accomplishments. P got a special award at school for going above and beyond this year...


The Boy got an A on his state report and finished off with great grades...


And I am completely shocked at how much C has grown! Here is her Preschool graduation picture compared to Kindergarten...


I am happy to say she is a reading machine like her older brother and sister ( I think she might even have them beat when they were her age) and is loving school.

So instead of class today the kids were here...


Summer is lazy and I LOVE it!



P.S. What do you think of the new blog design? Ok, if you don't like it... don't tell me! It took me 5 hours just to get it to look this decent. :) I have some tweaks to work out still so bare with me for the next few days. 





No comments:

Post a Comment