Saturday, June 22, 2013

More S'mores Recipe Round Up

S'mores go with summer like lemonade, checkered table clothes, and American flags. The only problem is it's not always convenient to light a big camp fire every time we want this delicious, gooey treat... and I want them often in the summer!
 
That's why I'm so excited for all the alternative s'more recipes showing up. Here's a few of my favorites all in one place.
 
 
 
I made this dip for a summer BBQ at our house a couple weeks ago and it was a big hit!
 
 
 
I loved these cookies for how easy they made it to get that delicious cookie, chocolate, marshmallow combo.
 
 
 
 
These different flavored marshmallows are just so pretty together!
 
 
 
 
I am definitely bringing this pie to our next family gathering.
 
 
 
These s'mores pops would be perfect for the kids while they watch fireworks!
 
 
 
 
I had to share this one for the cute free printable. Now I'm inspired to throw a s'mores party!
 
 
Want even more s'more ideas and recipes? Check out my Pinterest board HERE!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment