Sunday, September 23, 2012

Welcome To Our Haunted Home...

 
I think Halloween may be our favorite holiday around here (yeah, it beats out Christmas). I really can't think of anything my kids love more than dressing up, running around the neighborhood unrestrained and eating buckets of candy. Pure awesome.
 
This week I have something new to show you everyday! I've saved up my Halloween posts for this week and I'm excited to get it started. Check back everyday for printables, tutorials, and recipes!
 
To kick it off I wanted to show you this little pillow I worked on while the kids were home over the summer. I changed up the colors from the original pattern to match our living room a little better.
 
I think it turned out pretty cute! You can find the pattern HERE.
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I think your pillow is really cute and festive for the Hallowe'en spirit :)

    ReplyDelete